Profile Details Change

Welcome to the CVRDA Forum
Alan Price

Post by Alan Price »

I've just tried to change my email address that is on my Profile details without any joy.
I'm getting told when I submit the change "The message was undeliverable. All servers failed to recieve message"
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

Hi Alan

I changed the mail server that the forum uses earlier tonight, it should all be working now. If you still have problems let me know

regards

Neil
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith
Alan Price

Post by Alan Price »

Hello Neil.
Sorry to be a pain but I tried again this evening and I still cannot change my email address on my profile. The error message says "The transporter failed to connect to the server" Do'nt understand what I'm doing wrong.
The only "transporter" I've got is a Volkswagen Type2,which is CVRDA eligible, and that never fails to connect me to anywhere I wish.
I guess my email address is not really that important but somebody might just want to contact me off the forum.
Regards,
Alan No Mates
neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

there are problems with the forum, especially the email side of things - you are not doing anyhting wrong. We are looking at transferring to new forum software. Please bear with us as it will take some time to get sorted.

neil
Site Admin

Post by neil »

I have now got the email working though.