Shearwater cvrda event

Chat about CVRDA events
chris

Post by chris »

Just a month to go till the first CVRDA event of 2005.

Saturday will be a fun/friendly race for those able to get to Shearwater before luchchtime 11.00 or 11.30 start. Then two races in the afternoon.
Meal and social in the clubhouse in the evening.
Sunday: racing/lunch/racing/tea+prizes

Full details later.
B&B, camping or stay with members overnight (email me for details chris@barlowharps.demon.co.uk

If you want to borrow a classic boat for the event let me know. (Probably at least one merlin avalable)

Hoping for a bumper turnout on Lord Bath's puddle.

If you can let me know if you hope to attend that will help with catering. Thanks.

Hope to see some new (I mean old) boats this year. All are welcome - if your dinghy is over 25years it's probable eligible so come and join in. Newcomers welcome - just turn up.

Shearwater is a 45 acre lake on the Longleat estate near Warminster, Wilts.
I'll put more info up soon.
Chris
nick clibborn

Post by nick clibborn »

Intend to be there - with Finn.

Nick
Alan Price

Post by Alan Price »

Hello Chris,
Unfortunately I can't make it, however.... Back in January I posted a plug about the 2005 CVRDA events on the OK Dinghy UK web site (http://www.okdinghy.co.uk). To date this has been viewed 107 times. You have been warned! Now,how many boats was it for a class start?
Alan
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

Kathryn and I will be there, but we haven't talked about who will sail/babysitters etc yet. I may end up on the shore with Kathryn sailing, especially if there are any smallish crews out there who would like to sail with Kathryn...be warned, she learned her roll tacking technique from me, and then made it madder...
Rupert
Mark

Post by Mark »

We will be there... with a different Moth....Providing Rupert doesn't handicap me as an Int Moth(with foiling ability), Karen can babysit
RC Laser 898
Mirror 67423 Dawn Run
British Moth730 Moneybox
http://karencollyer.net
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Chris, Shona and I will be coming. I'll bring the Finn. Cheers Al