Bosun Sails Suitible for Pegusus misc blocks Trapeze Harness

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
pegasus

Bosun Sails Suitible for Pegusus misc blocks Trapeze Harness

Post by pegasus »

Hi Guys,

Its been a long time since I was last on here but I'd like to over these bits to you guys first.

Ive got a set of Bosun sails used a hand full of times they are in great condition, please see the below pictures. NOt sure on the age of them but they are still very fresh but over 10years old I would expect, made by R+J sails of Avon. Not sure why the owner asked for the Pegaus/Lion to be put on the main. The main is very much the right sq/m for a Pegaus also which was why I got them. Not really sure what to ask for price wise I guess about £100 collected or I could maybe meet you somewhere, but really I want them to be used so make me an offer.

Somewhere I have a Harness if anyone is interested then I will did it out and get photos its a basic string up one with a adjustment strap for your upper-body it has no boyancy at all.

Ive got a load of Misc blocks and a kicker set-up loads of old brown blocks some new Lewmar mainsheet blocks circa 12mm pullies some cleats etc

Got two boyancy aids these are the cheapest of the cheap ones ideal for kids to splash in the water and to meet sailing rulse but not ideal for sailors who are likely to need them for their true purpose, i say this because there is only a zip and a waist strap, so no shoulder straps or chest adjustment and therefor its easy for the BA to shoot over your head if you fall in with force.

For all of the above I will throw these in with the person that buys the sails but otherwise if you are around the taunton Illminster Area drop me a message and I will sort out a meet and you can take them.

Thanks
Greg
(Used to Own Pegasus 166 :cry: )
Pegasus 166(The Darkside) SOLD
Cherub 2646 Madge
pegasus

Re: Bosun Sails Suitible for Pegusus misc blocks Trapeze Har

Post by pegasus »

Keith

Ive tried to contact you but the PM seems to be stuck in my Outbox. Can you PM me another way to contact you.

Thanks
Greg
Pegasus 166(The Darkside) SOLD
Cherub 2646 Madge
Pat

Post by Pat »

PMs do that until they are read - I've sent you one Greg
Dorsetsailer

Post by Dorsetsailer »

Greg - Hi It's Timn I bought 166 ;)

Just to let you know if was restored last year and is for sale if you get the itch, she's back in Bradford Abbas at present under cover.

Tim
Dorsetsailer

Post by Dorsetsailer »

There you go!

Gives you an idea if how she ended up - pic was taken at Sutton Bingham.

Tim