Junior Redwing (not National)

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Junior Redwing (not National)

Post by Rupert »

I've been asked to post this:

More photos available. Contact me for Hugh's details.

Your Name
Hugh Monro

Subject:
Junior Redwing Dinghy for sale

I am the owner of a Junior Redwing Dinghy (not a National Redwing)
clinker built in about 1962 in Inverness for my late father-in-law. She is
in good condition. She is 144" x 59" in old money. Photographs available. I am keen to sell her to a
good home. I seek your advice on whether you have members who would be
interested?
Attachments
Junior Redwing low res.jpg
Rupert
angus

Re: Junior Redwing (not National)

Post by angus »

If anybody down south was intersted in this, I have a boat i need to pick up some time down in the deep south (cheshire) so I may possibly beable to help with transport. Bare in mind I would have a fair old trek to pic it up. pm if of any interest but i don't often log on so you may need to give me a nudge from this thread.
I would be interested myself but her who does not get her feet wet thinks I have 3 2 many boats as it is and that doesn't include the 3 she doesn't know about.......
N2153, N2969, Merlin Rocket 3484, Mini Sprint
davidurie

Re: Junior Redwing (not National)

Post by davidurie »

Hi

I realise that this is a long shot based in when the original posting was made, but I was wondering if you knew what happened to the Junior Redwing referred to in your post.

Way back in the late 60's I was taught to sail in one of these at Millport on the Isle of Cumbrae by a guy who came from Tighnabruaich. Now I have retired, I have the time to give one a bit of TLC if required and maybe get a bit of sailing too.

Any info would be appreciated.

Best regards, David