Sooooo nice!

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
ian60

Sooooo nice!

Post by ian60 »

Do you think Amanda would allow another N12 in the garage.......For sale on the N12 website at £700...just look at the pictures..

http://www.national12.org/gallery/thumb ... n&type=AND
chris

Re: Sooooo nice!

Post by chris »

Very nice Ian - just add a clip for the car car keys and Amanda will love it!
ian60

Post by ian60 »

What? You surely don't mean me Chris....... would I do a thing like leaving my keys on the foredeck......

Looks like Talisman went very quickly, hopefully she will appear at a CVRDA venue soon.
Sticky Fingers

Post by Sticky Fingers »

Ian. Yes she will be at the Hykeham event in the summer. Just working out logistics to transfer her from Cornwell to Lincolnshire. Can't wait until the spring Martin
ian60

Post by ian60 »

Congratulations! Looks a beautiful boat. We're at Exeter so sort of mid point on your journey, if we can be of help let us know. Ian & Amanda
Sticky Fingers

Post by Sticky Fingers »

Hi Ian and Amanda. Yes she looks exceptional condition he has given me some additional pictures. Thanks for your offer with transit, the seller is really accommodating and he has given me some options which we are looking to tie in with his trips up to the Midlands in the new year. But look forward to catching up at some events next year. Martin.