National 12's For Sale!

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
edwillett

National 12's For Sale!

Post by edwillett »

Due to injury I am unable to sail at present so have reluctantly decided to reduce my fleet of historic National 12's. I would like to find good homes for the following :

N402 Pixie; built in 1938, the only surviving pre-War N12 from the Stone boatyard; completely restored in 2016 and in wonderful condition with a suit of 1956 Ratsey cotton sails. Comes with an old combi and good under and over covers. Very difficult to price but would take around £400.

N2679 Dolly Blotter; one of the first Paper Dart's; 2nd in the Nationals in 1973. Restored in 2015, but very original apart from dangly pole and newish boom. Lovely suit of Owen dacron sails.Recent P&B flat cover and an old trolly. Superb to sail and fast on handicap. £350.

N3274 Mr Incredible; the first Crusader 88; complete restoration in 2015; professionally sprayed inside and out; carbon boom and dangly pole; superb set of Alverbank sails (mylar main); de-keeled; absolutely stunning boat. Fast all rounder. Aged under and over covers (but still work!) and good combi trailer. £750.

Pictures available on request and all are listed on the N12 database where pictures of the restorations can be seen.

The boats are located in South Wales about an hour from Gloucester, Bristol and Birmingham.

Can help with delivery, within reason.

Contact me on edwillett50@gmail.com
Last edited by edwillett on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pat

Re: National 12's For Sale!

Post by Pat »

I'm curious, when you say "from the Stone boatyard", exactly which boatyard do you mean?
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
edwillett

Post by edwillett »

Boat builder J.Stone and Son. Salcombe. Pixie was commissioned by Sir Raymond Beck, Commodore of Salcombe Yacht Club and built by Jim Stone, Pixie being his second N12, the first was N319.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Thanks - that wasn't any of the three Stone boatyards I know of!
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)