Sea Bat

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Petej

Sea Bat

Post by Petej »

I have a Sea Bat dinghy for sale at a bargain price of £ 40 if collected . The boat is in Torquay
The hull is sound GRP and it comes with rudder , daggerboard , mast , boom and sail

Sea Bats are beach boats a bit like a Minisail , they are quite rare as they did nt catch on so a great talking point with CVRDA folk . You will most likely not race with the curious lateen rig but seaside fun for sure as it is easy to transport on a roof rack .

Peter
Mike Bridgwater

Re: Sea Bat

Post by Mike Bridgwater »

Id love to take that on! Had one some years ago.
My tel 07891 354801.
All the best
Mike
Osprey 231
Mirror 931
Mustard Seed Merlin (awaiting new deck)
IC K89
Mike Bridgwater

Re: Sea Bat

Post by Mike Bridgwater »

Petej wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:19 pm I have a Sea Bat dinghy for sale at a bargain price of £ 40 if collected . The boat is in Torquay
The hull is sound GRP and it comes with rudder , daggerboard , mast , boom and sail

Sea Bats are beach boats a bit like a Minisail , they are quite rare as they did nt catch on so a great talking point with CVRDA folk . You will most likely not race with the curious lateen rig but seaside fun for sure as it is easy to transport on a roof rack .

Peter
Osprey 231
Mirror 931
Mustard Seed Merlin (awaiting new deck)
IC K89
Petej

Sea Bat

Post by Petej »

Now sold to Mike !