Vanguard Finn for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
PeterV

Vanguard Finn for sale

Post by PeterV »

GBR 499 is a 1981 (July) Vanguard built for Martin Van Leeuwen, the then Vanguard agent for Europe.
He sailed it in a Gold Cup then it was returned to the factory to have a double floor fitted before being shipped to Europe.
The double floor was the prototype for a kit to retrofit to earlier boats and is excellent. I bought the boat in 1983, kept it until 1996 then bought
it back a while ago. It has been modernised with the devoti adjustable deck ring, a carbon mast, North film sails, newish ropes and is in good almost original
condition. I have the original measurement certificate. It will be for sale as a package including several sails, top and bottom covers, lifting and fixed rudders and a combi launching trolley/trailer.
It is difficult to fix a price for the boat but I would like to see £2000 for the complete package but would consider selling it without the road trailer for a bit less.
I have a number of photos of the boat which I can whatsapp (or see if they will email) to anyone who might be interested.
My mobile phone number is 07813 704739
Patrick Moore churchhouse@twyfordconsultants.com
The boat will be kept at my home near Brecon, Wales, from Easter weekend onwards.
PeterV
Finn K197 & GBR564
Warsash
PeterV

Re: Vanguard Finn for sale

Post by PeterV »

Now sold.
PeterV
Finn K197 & GBR564
Warsash