Finn or OK wanted

Post your requirements here
Howlin

Finn or OK wanted

Post by Howlin »

Hi,
I'm looking for an OK or a Finn in the £400 to £650 region. older the better, but sailable. I'm getting on well with IC I had off Stuart, but the water is getting cold and I have reached a plateau with my swimming! Seriously, I'm looking for a boat (with a trailer) to sail over the Winter. A solo might do, but I do have a penchant for wood!
Regards,
Simon.
Nessa

Re: Finn or OK wanted

Post by Nessa »

Does it have to be a Finn or an OK? I am feeling obliged to sell my phantom, k88, not because I want to, but because I just don't have enough space or time for all my boats. I have sailed the boat a fair bit, especially earlier in the year, and she is ready to sail now but as always could do with new varnish and a repaint.

There is no trailer or trolley with the boat, though I might be able to supply just a road base. She has a very decent top cover, a very good sail, alloy spars that will do but aren't ideal, and a selection of controls that range from fully functional to barely adequate.

At the moment she is at a sailing club in Bedford waiting for me to come and touch up her bottom! I do have pics which I can email if you are interested.
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World