Harken traveller carriage

Post your requirements here
jpa_wfsc

Harken traveller carriage

Post by jpa_wfsc »

Needed - a harken traveler carriage for my Finn. I think its a HU2750 (or an older version of it) with ball bearings running on the track. Its needed for the WFSC meeting next Sunday.

Anything rusting away in your tack box?

john./

07709 808828
Nessa

Re: Harken traveller carriage

Post by Nessa »

I have an ancient piece of traveller track that came of the Aged P. What sort of section are you needing? This used a car that had bearings in it, but I'm not sure it is Harken.
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
Graham T

Post by Graham T »

There is a harken track and traveller on ebay at the moment - item no 120395479440 but it may be a bit large. Its off a yacht but it is difficult to judge the actual size from the pics.
Graham T
Osprey 1340, Osprey 1245, Osprey 55, Miracle 1358, Laser heap, ancient Mirror kit half assembled, Project Miracle in need of decks........
Kielder Water Sailing Club
jpa_wfsc

Post by jpa_wfsc »

Hi; and thanks.

The rack I have is (now I have removed it from the boat) got a part number on: HARKEN LOW Part No #142

I bought a new car that fits the width of this track, but its retaining wires mean the 'neck' of the track needs to be narrower than the track I have..

so I either need a length of the new profile Harken track, or an old carriage compatible with the track I have got. Its not impossible that the old piece of track that you have might work with my carriage...

If you are coming to the Whitefriars meeting please bring any parts you have with you - it might be possible to assemble something for the day.

Best wishes;

john./

john./