Chat about CVRDA events
Michael Brigg

Bosham Classics Revival 2017

Post by Michael Brigg »

A great end of season event!

Hi Michael,

Heads up...

30 days to go until the 2017 Classic Boat Revival,
on the weekend of 2nd & 3rd September....

The format is much the same as recent years, as we aim to do 5 races over the 2 days with socials on Friday and Saturday evenings.

To see what you missed last year, see David Henshall article about the event and you can see this now on Yachts & Yachting, http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/1 ... at-Revival thanks again to David for his interest and support of the CBR.

Please see our event website here http://www.classicboatrevival.co.uk/which includes:

How to enter:
The Entry forms and Notice of Race are now live on our site here....

We will be offering our usual style of embroidered polo shirts and T-shirts and this years Art poster, via the website for ordering before the event.

Accommodation:
We have a number of members offering accommodation for travelling competitors, so if you are in need let me know and we will see what we can do......

If any Bosham SC members have space for campervans or even a tent at theri homes we have a few travellers looking for a local pitch....

CBR embroidered shirts
We will be offering our usual style of embroidered polo shirts and T-shirts via the website for ordering before the event.

Art poster:
Posters will be available to order via our website.
With many thanks yet again to Simon Hempsell of The Photography Practice for his updated CBR poster design work.

Updates:
Please keep checking the site as we will continue to add more information in the coming days including :
how to order our CBR embroidered shirts and poster t-shirts;
details of the socials on the Friday and Saturday evenings;
details about the Concourse d'elegance;
...and more....incl by popular demand, the CBR Art posters on a2 & a1 format.

If you can help us by promoting the CBR 2017 to fellow sailors at your club or class association, we'd b every grateful.

For those of you into Facebook, please help to spread the word by sharing / liking our Facebook page

We look forward to seeing you on the water.....

Cheers
Andrew Young
Mob: 07785-234436
Michael Brigg
roger

Re: Bosham Classics Revival 2017

Post by roger »

Toying with the idea but its the weekend after Clwedog Nats which I am committed to going to. I think it may be one weekend to far.

I have always enjoyed the event and will return another time.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
Michael4

Re: Bosham Classics Revival 2017

Post by Michael4 »

Bosham pics 2017 for those who are interested:

http://classicboatrevival.co.uk/media-galleries/
Tideway 206
11+
Sold the 'Something bigger and plastic', it never got used.