Merlin 1027

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
sam mason

Merlin 1027

Post by sam mason »

Merlin Rocket 1027 Proctor X11. Wyche and Coppock hull built 1960 and sympathetically rebuilt with very closely matching ply in 2017 by Sam Mason epoxy and 2 pack inside and out Now fitted with half height bow tank , new c/b case, chute and transom flaps. Rig a lot more modern Superspars M2 metal mast, twin poles and several mainsails by various makers 2 jibs by SailRegister one of which has never been used. Re fitted with mostly ballbearing blocks and new bailers new rudder and centreboard Fitted breathable cover new 2018 Galvanised combi in excellent condition Every thing you need to break into the vintage fleet just add water Photos available

I am just not using it and it seems a shame. I reckon it owes me about £300 if I don't charge my own labour so offers VERY close to that considered

I am out and about on my travels quite a bit so may not have access to replies all the time
Sam
infidel

Re: Merlin 1027

Post by infidel »

Hi, I'm keen to get back into old Merlins. I've owned quite a few in the past, and I loved the Proctor Xll I had. I will offer £300, but would appreciate some pictures, if possible, and also your home town! Best wishes, Stewart
sam mason

Post by sam mason »

Hi Stewart I will PM you
sam mason

Post by sam mason »

Now found a new home so no longer available Perhaps I should buy a Moth...…….?