Vagabond sail number 680

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
SimonVA680

Vagabond sail number 680

Post by SimonVA680 »

This dingy was built by myself and my father in about 1968. She has not been sailing for over 20 years and is stored in a dry shed hanging from the roof. I am not a frequent sailor boat building and sailing was more of a hobby for my father who built many boats the first when he was a student at Cambridge University later many more with the army and his boats won prizes at the army hobbies competition Earls Court London. He built Enterprise Cadet and Mirror Dinghies with army cadets then when he retired this Vagabond was his own boat built in our garage with me helping. After my father died I have stored VA680. I took her out of the shed to take pictures of her about 5 years ago so anyone interested can see them. I would like it if she was sailing again by someone who would look after her and also have dry storage for her as it would be a shame to have her stand out or get neglected after such a long time.I would like to sell her to such an enthusiast. She is in great shape. Everything is there stored inside under her cover there are oars mash boom original sails rigging rudder everything is there to sail away even classic life jackets.I very much hope some one will contact me as I need to get her to a new home soon as I am now 70. Simon