Jollyboat J9 for Sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
J9

Post by J9 »

Having spent all the time and effort on the boat, I have got a job and a move to Adelaide in Australia so the boat is going to go up for sale, and needs a deserving home for her.

In brief Jollyboat J9 - Still the holder of the Cowes speed record for amonohull wth Chales Currie driving. Loads of drawings and history.

Refurbished hull and decks, stiffened non slip floor, new custom laminated tiller/rudderstock and blade, proffesionally carried out by Derek Jolly ofGP14 fame.

Mainly new Harken ball bearing blocks and cleats and cordage, toe straps,controls to the thwart. new furling gear to the Genoa, good sails andspares, spinnaker and new spinnaker barriers.

New cover last year

Trailer and electrics

She is ready to race this year I would like it to go to someone who will treat her right, appriciate her history and join you guys as we wereplanning rather than advertise her and find it rotting in a few years time.

Pictures are avaiable on request
J9

Post by J9 »

J9 Paktika has now found a good home in Kent
Trevor C

Post by Trevor C »

J9 is now safely in Kent, looking fantastic. Many thanks.
Uffa Fox Jolly Boat - J9
Mirror - 34359
Hornet - K140

Please see http://www.justgiving.com/160miles for my charity ride to Paris in May
Ed
Site Admin

Post by Ed »

Well please don't stay there.....but come and have a few races with us!

If you do come, give us a call first and I will make sure that I get J3 back on the water for the event. J3 is really having a year off, but it would'nt take much work to get her back into commission.

cheers

eib
Ed Bremner
CVRDA

Jollyboat J3
Firefly F2942
IC GBR314 ex S51 - 1970 Slurp
MR 638 - Please come and take it away
Phelps Scull
Bathurst Whiff - looking for someone to love it