Discussions on the CVRDA forum reflect the views of individual participants only. The CVRDA, its officers, forum moderators and administrators bear no responsibility for accuracy of participants’ comments and will bear no legal liability for the content of or results of discussions on the forum.
This forum is provided by the CVRDA as a free service to anyone interested in classic and vintage dinghies, however the CVRDA makes no guarantee of ongoing provision of the forum. Registration on the forum is controlled by the forum administrators and moderators on the basis of the rules below. Membership of the CVRDA does not give any right to registration on the forum, nor does registration on the forum give any right of membership of the association.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on CVRDA web site.
Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the CVRDA forum will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
- When you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the CVRDA forum (text, images or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the CVRDA forum any material that may be libellous, threatening, abusive or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising; or may invade anyone's privacy, encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, national, or international law or regulation and that all use of the CVRDA discussion forums is only for lawful purposes.
- Registration on the CVRDA forum is at the sole discretion of the administrators of the CVRDA forum . Registration on the CVRDA forum can be revoked at any time without the administrators of the CVRDA forum having to produce any reason or justification.
- The administrators of the CVRDA forum have the full right to accept or decline new registration and revoke current registration without having to give any reason or justification.
- Discussion material on the CVRDA forum is for the personal use of CVRDA members only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through the CVRDA forum, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
- The CVRDA forum operates a take down policy where all material in the CVRDA forum is subject to temporary or permanent removal pending the outcome of any complaint. Complaints will normally be concerned with the ownership of intellectual property rights, moral rights and other legal issues. Grounds for complaint may include (but not be limited to) unauthorised reproduction, integrity, breach of confidence or data protection. Complaints should be made in writing to the CVRDA forum administrator ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and should specify both the subject of the complaint (the particular item) and the reason.
Upon receipt of a complaint, the CVRDA forum administrator will initially assess the validity of the complaint and will acknowledge its receipt. If the complaint is deemed to be valid, the item will be removed from the CVRDA forum by the CVRDA forum administrator without having to give any reason or justification.
- All discussions and forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
- All discussions and forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- To maintain a high quality content, moderators may remove messages, without warning, which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas to the thread.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their registration on the CVRDA forum removed without warning and without the administrators of the forum having to give any reason or justification.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the CVRDA forum administrators without the administrators of the forum giving any reason or justification.
To contact the CVRDA forum administrators - please email: email@example.com
On behalf of the CVRDA Forum Administrators:
Ed Bremner & Neil Witt.